- Huseynov, S., Kassas, B., Segovia, M. S., & Palma, M. A. (2018). Incorporating biometric data in models of consumer choice. Applied Economics, 1-18. (Link).
- Huseynov S. and Palma M.A. “Does California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standards reduce carbon dioxide emissions?” PloS one, 13(9): e0203167, September 2018. (Open Access Link)
- Aragon, L., Ng, D., and Huseynov, S. “Seek and you shall find: The role of exploitive and explorative search in a biotechnology firm’s patent claims” International Food and Agribusiness Management Review (Forthcoming)
- No Time to Think: Food Decision-Making under Time Pressure (Repec link) (with Marco Palma).
- The Economics of Petro-Authoritarianism: Post-Soviet Transitions and Democratization (with Gubad Ibadoglu and Rashad Sadigov). Submitted to the Journal of Comparative Economics.
- Predicting the Highway Costs Index with Machine Learning (with Luis Ribera and Marco Palma). Submitted to International Journal of Forecasting.
- Pay Me To Choose Healthy? (with Marco Palma and Michelle Segovia) (Poster version).
- More Emotional Better Predictable (with Marco Palma).
- Temptation and Food Choices (with Marco Palma and Ghufran Ahmad).